| Plugin ID
|| In Latest Release
Since Latest Release
| Latest Release
Latest Release Date
| 2.2 (archives)
Aug 28, 2015
| Source Code
Martin Weber (id: 15knots)
|| 2014-Aug 1097
This plugin can be used to build cmake based projects within Jenkins.
See this blog post for a short introduction.
Version 2.2 (28 Aug 2015)
- FIXED: JENKINS-29329: Visual Studio/MSBuild projects can not be built implicitly anymore JENKINS-29267 (Thanks to Dominik Acri for testing under windows).
- Improved online help.
- Changed build message wording from ERROR to WARNING if CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL cannot be determined to avoid end-user confusion.
Version 2.1 (11 Jul 2015)
- FIXED: JENKINS-29267 CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL is deprecated in cmake version 3.0
Version 2.0 (5 Jul 2015)
This version is almost a complete re-write. Unfortunately, due to its new set of features,
it will be incompatible with older versions.
- Require Jenkins 1.580.3
- Use the standard ToolInstallation mechanism to select the cmake version per-build-step (similar to Ant and Maven).
- Eliminated mis-use of CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX.
- Gets the actual build tool name and path from CMakeCache.txt and exposes it as env var `CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL` for subsequent build steps. Users no longer have to care for the name of the build tool.
- Allow to run the build tool multiple times with different targets.
- Allow to pass extra environment variables to the build tool (e.g. DESTDIR=some/dir).
Version 1.10 (14 Jun 2015)
- FIXED: Expand environment variables in definition of CMake generator (issue #13049)
- FIXED: Matrix build labels not expanded by CMake plugin (issue #8538)
- ENHANCEMENT: Removed restriction to be applicable to only free-style or matrix project.
Version 1.9 (17 Apr 2011)