URLTrigger plug-in makes it possible to monitor changes of the response got from an URL invocation.
Jenkins can be configured to poll URL changes.
Note: The plug-in uses only persistence in memory. There is no impact on the Jenkins infrastructure (no new files created).
* This plugin enables users to check if new artifacts (such as binaries) have been deployed in a repository (managed for example by a repository manager such as Sonatype Nexus, JFrog Artifactory, Apache Archiva and so on).
Only http(s) URLs are supported. For non-http protocols, consider other XTrigger plugins such as the FSTrigger Plugin
This plugin supports all URL Change Trigger features and it includes all the fixes of the current URL Change Trigger issues.
* Fix issue #20359 - Monitoring URL for JSON content change not working
* Making the build compatible with Java 7
* Fix issue #17961 - URLTrigger does not poll when URL starts with environment variable
* Fix issue #18035 - Request to support HTTPS url monitoring in URLTrigger plugin
* Fix regression on polling log from previous version
* Fix issue #17641 - Unknown field 'logEnabled' in org.jenkinsci.lib.xtrigger.XTriggerCause
* Fix issue #17468 - NullPointerException in URLTrigger.getFTPResponse during startup
* Add FTP Support
* Fix issue #16774 - URLTrigger gives severe error message instead of detecting change
* warn user that only http is supported for URL protocol (added by ndeloof)
* Fix issue #14620 - Invalid configurations
* Fix issue #15564 - URLTrigger: Allow timeouts to be configurable
* Fix issue #14607 - URLTrigger "Polling error null"
* Add the capability to check ETag response header
* Add JENKINS_URL resolution at startup check
* Add environment variables resolution at the trigger startup lifecycle
* Upgrade to xtrigger-lib 0.14 (more log)
* Restrict to successful family for URL content
* Fix job restart when JENKINS URLs to check are unavailable at Jenkins startup
* Update to xtrigger-lib 0.12 (fix link to polling log to appear on build console)
* Fix TXT content type detection
* Fix issue #12912 - URLTtrigger does not poll on jobs which are tied to disconnected slaves
* Update to xtrigger-lib 0.8
* Fix the hang problem (issue #12696)
* Update to xtrigger-lib 0.7
* Update to xtrigger-lib 0.2
* Fix issue #11859 - java.io.IOException: Stream closed" when monitoring a jenkins job build number
* Environment variables are taken into account
* Add proxy configuration if needed
* Fix issue #11273 - Basic Authentication support in urltrigger
* Fix TXT Content type saving
* Change 'Add Button' label
* Add message when there are no URLs to poll
* Fix NullPointerException when there is no URL entry
* Fix a NullPointerException at Jenkins startup
* Add Text Content check
* Add JSON content check
* Add poll changes of URL contents
* Initial release
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata