View Edgewall Trac on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin creates links from Jenkins projects to Trac instances. Trac is a wiki-based issue tracking system written in Python and supported by Edgewall Software.
The Trac plugin decorates Jenkins "Changes" HTML to create links to your Trac wiki, tickets, changesets, and source browser.
As an example, if you committed a change with the following log message:
your Jenkins job changes page would make changeset:123 and #456 hyperlinks to the appropriate Trac changeset and ticket pages, respectively.
In the Jenkins change details, there would be a link to the Trac pages for the:
- changeset committed,
- files changed, and
- diff of the changes for each changed file.
Integrating Jenkins into Trac
Since you are interested in using Jenkins with Trac, you'll likely find this would be useful, which adds the Jenkins build history to the Trac time line.
- Navigate to the Configuration page for your job.
- In the top section find the setting for "Trac website" and enter the url of your trac instance, eg. http://devserver.company.com/trac.
- In the Source Code Management section, choose for "Trac" for the "Repository browser" when you use subversion or if you use git choose "TracGit".
- Save your changes.
Version 1.13 (Jan 9, 2012)
- Support of the Git SourceCode Browser in Trac. (JENKINS-11887)
Version 1.12 (Nov 4, 2011)
Version 1.11 (Nov 4, 2011)
- botched release, sorry
Version 1.10 (Mar 3, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson.
Version 1.9 (Sep 2, 2009)
- Simplify regular expressions so it doesn't tickle a Java regular expression problem.
Version 1.8 (Feb 19, 2009)
Version 1.7 (Jul 2, 2008)
- Trying to configure Trac as a repository browser with Hudson 1.231 results in 500 (JENKINS-1966)
Version 1.6 (Jun 12, 2008)
- Added a link to Trac in the sidebar (discussion)