Deprecated: This plugin has been removed from the Jenkins Update Centre
No information for the plugin 'testflight' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin uses the Testflight upload API to allow for uploading APKs/IPAs (and their optional DSYMs) to www.testflightapp.com
If you do not specify the ipa/apk/dsym file(s) they are searched for automatically in the workspace.
The testflight install and config links are exposed as environment variables (TESTFLIGHT_INSTALL_URL and TESTFLIGHT_CONFIG_URL).
If you run into strange issues, you might want to enable the debug parameter (under the advanced section) to troubleshoot your problem.
Sometimes the behavior or configuration has to change:
- 1.3.6, testflight secrets have been moved to Jenkins global configuration. The previous settings are kept inside the job configuration until the job configuration is saved again.
- 1.3.7, proxy configuration has been moved to Jenkins global configuration. The previous settings are kept inside the job configuration until the job configuration is saved again.
- 1.3.7, if the dsym element is left empty, when found, dSYM files are now automatically updated for any IPA to upload.
Version 1.3.9 (Aug 1 2013)
* support multiple upload files per team (JENKINS-17592)
* find files with relative paths (backward compatibility fix)
* display proper upload speed again in console
Version 1.3.8 (May 22 2013)
* support multiple links (JENKINS-18045)
* properly fail the build when no file was uploaded (probably misconfigured) (JENKINS-18044)
Version 1.3.7 (May 22 2013)
* deprecated proxy configuration in favor of Jenkins overall proxy configuration
* support wildcards in uploads (JENKINS-17592)
* improved inline documentation
Version 1.3.6 (May 15 2013)
* move testflight tokens to global configuration
* bugfix: sometimes the files to upload weren't found by the uploader (JENKINS-17563)
* bugfix: NPE in saving (JENKINS-17313)
Version 1.3.5 (Mar 14 2013)
* added a debug parameter for troubleshooting.
Version 1.3.4 (Mar 13 2013)
* support deploying APKs
Version 1.3.3 (Feb 11 2013)
* fix encoding issue in changelog message
* automatically find all IPAs if none specified
Version 1.3.2 (Jan 31 2013)
* expose the testflight install and config links as environment variables as TESTFLIGHT_INSTALL_URL and TESTFLIGHT_CONFIG_URL environment variables (https://github.com/jenkinsci/testflight-plugin/pull/8)
* all information passed to the testflight API is expanded (lists, api and team tokens, buildnotes)
* fixes related to master/slave setup
* hide secret tokens in GUI
* added an option to append the build changelog to the build notes
* fixed an encoding issue in notes field.
* log upload speed transfer
Version 1.3.1 (Jan 12 2012)
* Added DSYM upload support
* Works with Jenkins Slaves
* Proxy support
* Default IPA upload
Thank you for the pull requests!
Version 1.2 (Sep 28 2011)
* Fixing configured items not reappearing when editing again
Version 1.1.1 (Aug 27 2011)
* Fixing metadata to show the proper name in the update list.
* Fixing wiki link
Version 1.1 (Aug 26 2011)
* Initial version
* Will show Configure and Install links on the build status page
* Will show latest install links on the project page