This plugin uses the Testflight upload API to allow for uploading APKs/IPAs (and their optional DSYMs) to www.testflightapp.com
If you do not specify the ipa/apk/dsym file(s) they are searched for automatically in the workspace.
If you run into strange issues, you might want to enable the debug parameter (under the advanced section) to troubleshoot your problem.
Sometimes the behavior or configuration has to change:
* support multiple upload files per team (JENKINS-17592)
* support multiple links (JENKINS-18045)
* deprecated proxy configuration in favor of Jenkins overall proxy configuration
* move testflight tokens to global configuration
* added a debug parameter for troubleshooting.
* support deploying APKs
* fix encoding issue in changelog message
* expose the testflight install and config links as environment variables as TESTFLIGHT_INSTALL_URL and TESTFLIGHT_CONFIG_URL environment variables (https://github.com/jenkinsci/testflight-plugin/pull/8)
* Added DSYM upload support
Thank you for the pull requests!
* Fixing configured items not reappearing when editing again
* Fixing metadata to show the proper name in the update list.
* Initial version
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata