ScriptTrigger makes it possible to monitor an environment with a script.
The ScriptTrigger plug-in enables you to configure the polling predicate by the evaluation of a script.
Two types of script are supported
For both types, if the script execution output contains the content <cause>YOUR_SCHEDULED_CAUSE</cause>, 'YOUR_SCHEDULED_CAUSE' is used as the build cause.
Note: The plug-in uses only persistence in memory. There is no impact on the Jenkins infrastructure (no new files created).
Script Trigger plugin enables you to run an external script for knowing if job has to be scheduled, whereas EnvInject enables you to control environment variables when the job runs. Therefore, scripttrigger and EnvInject have 2 disctinct objectives. In conclusion, it is not possible to exploit envinject configuration. Your Script has to be standalone and independent from the job. Export your environment variables directly from your script.
* Fix issue #19379 - The scripttrigger plugins fails to load the parameter files when the System script is in use.
* Fix issue #18667 - NullPointerException when saving job config
* Adding envvar replacement for groovyFilePath
* Fix issue #17641 \ Unknown field 'logEnabled' in org.jenkinsci.lib.xtrigger.XTriggerCause
* Fix reopened issue #17566 - Severe polling error when using script trigger
* Fix issue #17566 - Severe polling error when using script trigger
* Test if the node is active when the polling do the work
* Updat to xtrigger-lib 0.20
* Fix polling issue by updating to org.jenkins-ci.lib:xtrigger-lib:jar:0.19:compile
* Re-adding newLine to line read in script content
* Fix issue #14535 - Fails to poll when no executors on master
* Fix issue #14104 - Use same node which has been specified in the "Restrict where this project can be run" field
* Try to delete generated temporary file
* Add an option to have concurrent builds
* Fix issue #13542 - Backslashes in Environment / Script-Variables are not quoted correctly for Groovy
* Update to xtrigger-lib 0.8
* Update to xtrigger-lib 0.7
* Fixed issue #11907 - scripttrigger doesn't close file
* Environment variables are taken into account
* Removed duplicate script resolution
* Added cause and description attachment if they are present in the script execution output
* Added the ability to inject environment variables with the EnvInject Plugin.
* Added environment and job variables resolution to the script content
* Fixed issue #11042 - IOException when running ScriptTrigger with slaves
* Fixed script execution node
* Added Jenkins environment variables resolution in script execution
* Added the ability to provide scripts with a file path
* Fixed a hep plugin message
* Added a polling an the exit code of a shell script or a Windows batch script.
* Improved help files
* Added the feature: 'Can specify job properties as a properties file'
* Initial release
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata