This plugin uses the RTC's command line interface, scm (or lscm), to issue commands to the RTC Server.
At the moment, this plugin supports:
The plugin requires that the SCM command line tool from Rational Team Concert is installed and findable in the path of the server.
There will be a new "Rational Team Concert" section where you can configure the executable name.
This is the command line tool that will be invoked. It's advised to use lscm (lscm.bat for Windows servers) instead of the default scm, because the former uses less system resources.
In your Job configuration, select RTC as your Source Code Management option and fill the required fields:
Username and password are not required if you previously issued the following command in your system:
It's recommended to have a username and workspace dedicated to Jenkins.
* Passwords are now hidden (in job configuration screen and config.xml)
* Some internal changes to support a future plugin to integrate with RTC's build system
* Fixed timeout issue with large workspaces
* Initial support for chinese version of 'scm' (not fully tested yet)
* Fixed compatibility with older 'scm' versions
* Fixed compatibility with Unix systems
* Supporting 'scm' versions older than 2.1.0 (tested with 2.0.2)
* Initial version
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata