Deprecated since core 1.480.3. Use Team Concert Plugin instead. This plugin integrates IBM's Rational Team Concert (RTC) source control to Hudson.
No information for the plugin 'rtc' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin uses the RTC's command line interface, scm (or lscm), to issue commands to the RTC Server.
At the moment, this plugin supports:
- Loading a workspace (checkout in RTC's lingo).
- Polling a RTC Stream to automatically accept changes and start builds.
- Links from the Hudson change sets to Jazz Team Server Web Access. (Also known as a repository browser)
The plugin requires that the SCM command line tool from Rational Team Concert is installed and findable in the path of the server.
There will be a new "Rational Team Concert" section where you can configure the executable name.
This is the command line tool that will be invoked. It's advised to use lscm (lscm.bat for Windows servers) instead of the default scm, because the former uses less system resources.
In your Job configuration, select RTC as your Source Code Management option and fill the required fields:
Username and password are not required if you previously issued the following command in your system:
scm login -r https://yourrepository/address -u username -c
It's recommended to have a username and workspace dedicated to Jenkins.
Version 0.3 (Dec 12 2011)
* Passwords are now hidden (in job configuration screen and config.xml)
* Now works on master/slave environment
* Some internal changes to support a future plugin to integrate with RTC's build system
Version 0.2.2 (Nov 29 2011)
* Fixed timeout issue with large workspaces
* Initial support for chinese version of 'scm' (not fully tested yet)
Version 0.2.1 (Nov 16 2011)
* Fixed compatibility with older 'scm' versions
Version 0.2 (Nov 14 2011)
* Fixed compatibility with Unix systems
* Supporting 'scm' versions older than 2.1.0 (tested with 2.0.2)
Version 0.1 (Nov 10 2011)
* Initial version