Allows android developer to use android devices with OpenSTF
View Open STF on the plugin site for more information.
The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
Provides some features for Android development and testing with The OpenSTF during Jenkins builds, including:
- Reserves and connect a STF device before build, and release it after use.
- Provides the matrix axis for the STF device attribute.
- Open STF ver2.0 or later
- Fix for compatibility with JEP-200 - Stop trying to serialize deviceCondition.
- Fix for compatibility with android-emulator v3.0
- Added filter by battery remaining. @lukzeg
- Fix Null Pointer error when waiting for device connection
- Add a option about the SSL certificate vetification.(ignore errors or not) [JENKINS-39276]
- Add the 'abi' parameter as a device condition. [JENKINS-39277]
- Add feature about marking the device information on build.
- Improve parameter validation.
- Bug fix about jQuery confliction.
- Initial release