| Plugin ID
|| In Latest Release
Since Latest Release
| Latest Release
Latest Release Date
| 0.16 (archives)
Jul 24, 2014
| Source Code
Erik Ramfelt (id: redsolo)
|| 2014-Mar 3690
This plugin allows you to publish NUnit test results.
This plugin makes it possible to import NUnit reports from each build into Jenkins so they are displayed with a trend graph and details about which tests that failed.
Version 0.16 (July 24, 2014)
Version 0.15 (August 26, 2013)
- JENKINS-9965 - Nunit plugin does not display graph when fingerprinting is used on the xml report
Version 0.14 (May 06, 2011)
- Fixed a problem when creating temporay JUnit files. This fixes a problem that the NUnit plugin could lose several parameterized NUnit tests (issue #9246)
Version 0.13 (Mar 15, 2011)
- Fixed so parameterized NUnit tests are now shown properly with their names. (issue #5674)
- Fixed so NUnit tests that have the same namespace and class names are reported separately. Before it would just use one of the duplicated NUnit tests.
Version 0.12 (Mar 11, 2011)
- Fixed so ignored test cases are shown as skipped in the UI, before it was only showing the number of skipped issues. (issue #6353)
Version 0.11 (Feb 14, 2011)
Version 0.10 (Mar 18, 2010)
- Plugin no longer throws a File exception when test case names contain <>|?* characters. (issue #5673)
Version 0.9 (Jan 31, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.8 (Apr 13, 2009)
- Re-inserted the dropped exception strings. Note, that this version requires Hudson 1.298 (issue #3427)
- Removed dependency of maven plugin, this will fix the issue not being able to use the plugin with Hudson 1.296 (issue #3427)
- Plugin now merges JUnit and NUnit test results into one test report (issue #1091)
- NUnit file report pattern can not cope with spaces in paths (issue #1175)
- Fixed so the plugin works on a remote agent
- More error tolerant XSL transformation (issue #1077)
- Removed exception throwing when no test reports could be found
- Fixed so the plugin calls the correct method in JUnit archiver. (issue #1016)
- Made sure that NUnit record archiver runs before other notification plugins (issue #947)
- Fixed so the number of skipped tests in the NUnit report is copied to the JUnit reports.
- Fixed a problem when removing the temporary JUnit reports that occurred on windows.
- Removes the transformed JUnit reports after they have been recorded by the JUnitArchiver
- Splits the transformed JUnit file in code instead of using the <redirect> feature in Xalan. (Fixes issue #892)
- Splits the NUnit report file into several JUnit files to fix the problem that the file name is shown instead of the namespaces.