This plugin converts MSTest TRX test reports into JUnit XML reports so it can be integrated with Jenkin's JUnit features.
You can use MSTestRunner plugin or VsTestRunner plugin to run the test and use this plugin to process the results.
Version 0.16 (Apr 14th, 2015)
- Show the code coverage graph for coveragexml files (one of the two XSD, the one produced by vstest)
Version 0.15 (Apr 14th, 2015)
- Improved support for data driven tests (Thanks, Darryl Melander)
- Preserve charsets while fixing TRX files (JENKINS-23531, reopened by JitinJohn@MS)
Version 0.14 (Apr 1st, 2015)
- Support for output/stdout messages (JENKINS-19384)
- Drop invalid XML entities (JENKINS-23531). MSTest allows writing XML entities corresponding to invalid XML characters. These XML entities generate exceptions while being parsed by Java parsers. For me, it's still unclear if such entities are standard or not. However, to avoid these exceptions, the mstest parser simply drops them. These entities normally correspond to non printable characters.
- Support for .coveragexml files. The coverage data present in these files is being transformed in an EMMA coverage report. Today, you can try to generate vscoveragexml files using https://github.com/gredman/CI.MSBuild.Tasks or https://github.com/yasu-s/CoverageConverter.
Version 0.13 (Mar 18, 2015)
- Support for ignored tests (JENKINS_27469)
- Support for data driven tests (JENKINS-8193, JENKINS-4075)
- Support for timed out tests (JENKINS-11332)
- Support for TextMessages (JENKINS-17506)
- Improved processing for tests whose @outcome is not set
- Stacktraces are now shown as stacktraces, and error messages as error messages
Version 0.12 (Mar 12, 2015)
- Convert MS XML code coverage reports in emma coverage reports, and show them.
- Fix: the tests for which the outcome is 'error' (or missing, with an error message or a stack trace) will be reported as junit errors.
Version 0.11 (Jan 17, 2015)
- Support vstest TRX format
- Support environment variables as target (vstestrunner-plugin exports the full path to the TRX as environment variable)
Version 0.7 (Jun 17, 2011)
Version 0.6 (Feb 11, 2010)
- Fixed issue issue #3906: Durations greater than 59s
- Fixed issue issue #4632: MSTest plugin does not parse Visual Studio 2010 results
Version 0.5 (Feb 6, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.4 (Jun 16, 2009)
- Fixed the AbortException issue
- Added i18n support
- Added Brazilian portuguese localization
- Indentifies test's class using the ExecutionId variable
- Fixed a problem to identify namespace and class name from the TestMethod tag
- Changed JUnit test report file name