This plugin converts MSTest TRX test reports into JUnit XML reports so it can be integrated with Jenkin's JUnit features.
You can use MSTestRunner plugin or VsTestRunner plugin to run the test and use this plugin to process the results.
Version 0.13 (Mar 18, 2015)
- Support for ignored tests (JENKINS_27469)
- Support for data driven tests (JENKINS-8193, JENKINS-4075)
- Support for timed out tests (JENKINS-11332)
- Support for TextMessages (JENKINS-17506)
- Improved processing for tests whose @outcome is not set
- Stacktraces are now shown as stacktraces, and error messages as error messages
Version 0.12 (Mar 12, 2015)
- Convert MS XML code coverage reports in emma coverage reports, and show them.
- Fix: the tests for which the outcome is 'error' (or missing, with an error message or a stack trace) will be reported as junit errors.
Version 0.11 (Jan 17, 2015)
- Support vstest TRX format
- Support environment variables as target (vstestrunner-plugin exports the full path to the TRX as environment variable)
Version 0.7 (Jun 17, 2011)
Version 0.6 (Feb 11, 2010)
- Fixed issue issue #3906: Durations greater than 59s
- Fixed issue issue #4632: MSTest plugin does not parse Visual Studio 2010 results
Version 0.5 (Feb 6, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.4 (Jun 16, 2009)
- Fixed the AbortException issue
- Added i18n support
- Added Brazilian portuguese localization
- Indentifies test's class using the ExecutionId variable
- Fixed a problem to identify namespace and class name from the TestMethod tag
- Changed JUnit test report file name