This plugin allows you to use MSBuild to build .NET projects.
To use this plugin, specify the location directory of MSBuild.exe on Jenkin's configuration page. The MSBuild executable is usually situated in a subfolder of C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. If you have multiple MSBuild versions installed, you can configure multiple executables.
Then, on your project configuration page, specify the name of the build file (.proj or .sln) and any command line
* Fix issue #19706 - Masked Password Clearly visible as plain text in console output.
* Fix textbox for argument is too short
* Fixed more documentation links.
* Fix issue #19830 - Masked Password visible as plain text in Msbuild Plugin
* Fix issue #19432 - Add option: "If warnings during msbuild, set the build to unstable"
* Fix issue #18543 - Update to newest MSBuild plugin breaks passing of release configurations with spaces in them
* Fix issue #17876 - MSBuild Command Line Arguments quotes being stripped...not 5552
* Fix issue #5552 - MSBuild plugin creates malformed command line
* Fix issue on backward compatibility
* Fix issue #13863 - MSBuild is unable to build projects in a different directory
* Merge pull request - Add a checkbox to exclude a failure on msbuild step
* Add UI checkbox to control build variables passing
* Integrate pull request - Use lowercase "/p" for xbuild compatibility
* Integrate pull request - Change Internal object: Descriptor by BuildStepDescriptor
* Fix command generation with multiple build parameters
* Fix issue #12222 - java.lang.NullPointerException in the msbuild plugin when a job is executed by the parameterized build trigger plugin
* Fix double quoted default args
* Add default args (global configuration) - Merged pull request
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata