Due to the new ability of this plugin of handling junit reports as well as jmeter ones, JMeter-plugin has been renamed to Performance plugin
This plugin allows you to capture report from JMeter. Hudson will generate graphic charts with the trend report of performance and robustness.
Release 0.3.0 includes the feature of setting the final build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the reported jmeter error percentage.
1. You can use ant and jmeter task for ant to launch tests on your web application
In Hudson, configure the files or the repository containing the files to be parsed by JMeter plugin.
If you have are using version 0.3.0, you can configure the error percentage thresholds which would make the project unstable or failed.
To use the latest plugin release, you need to download, compile and install by hand. To do it, you need subversion, maven and java installed in your computer.
NOTE: There is an incompatibility with the previous version of the plugin, due to the way the JMeter result files are handled:
- The Maven JMeter plugin handles the test result in this way now:
- The last released version (0.2) of the Hudson JMeter plugin only handles one JMeter test:
- But version 0.3.0 introduces the possibility to handle several JMeter tests :
- To keep the current test results obtained with the 0.2 plugin one has to apply the following migration procedure :
handling jmeter log format v 2.0
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata