Monitor and display the status of your builds on your Android™ phone.
The application will periodically fetch the status of the builds and notify you of new build failures.
Download & Installation
Start the Android Market application on your phone and search for "Hudson" to download the latest release.
Use the preferences page (Menu -> Settings) to change the RSS feed URL. For now, the entire URL must be provided so the best way to get it is probably to open the server site on your phone and copy/paste one of the feed links at the bottom of the page you want to monitor.
Select an appropriate refresh rate.
Specify the type of notification you want to receive:
- Enable/Disable notifications for build failures.
- Select the ringtone associated with notifications.
- Enable/Disable the vibrate option.
Once the setup is complete, you will see a list of builds with the familiar icons representing their status. Clicking on a build will open the build web page in a browser window.
The build failure notifications visible in the status bar will also open the build web page when selected.
To Do List
- monitor multiple servers.
- server settings for username/password
- SSL support for self signed certificates
- automatic check for update
- memory usage reduced during XML parsing
- initial release
Inspired by the Firefox Add-on Build Monitor.
Icons from the Tango Desktop Project.