No information for the plugin 'grinder' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin reads output result files from Grinder performance tests, and will generate reports showing test results for every build and trend reports showing performance results across builds.
- Install the Grinder plugin for Jenkins (one of these two):
- Install from Jenkins plugin page or
- Download here and add to .jenkins/plugins directory.
- Set up a free-style project in Jenkins running Grinder tests:
- Create Grinder tests (see Grinder documentation to figure out how to do this).
- Add shell/bat script to start test.
- Create free-style project in Jenkins running the script.
- Configure the project to use the Grinder plugin:
- Check the "Grinder report" checkbox.
- Specify the name of the Grinder output file.
- Run build and enjoy reports similar to screenshots below
(click to view full version)
If you have requests for new functionality in the plugin you can add them to the following list. This is mostly meant as suggestions and ideas. Bugs or problems should be reported in the issue tracker.
Version 1.3 (Dec 29, 2009)
- Add TPS field also for short log files
- Update uses of deprecated APIs
Version 1.2 (Apr 12, 2009)
- Fix exception related to different fields in the Grinder data file.
- First version.
- Was never released..