FOSDEM 2017 Planning
Jenkins will be at FOSDEM'17, in Brussels, on February 4 & 5, 2017!
Join the mailing list if you're interested in helping with coordination
- Friday, February 3 evening: pre-FOSDEM happy hour (Cafe Le Roy d'Espagne)
- Saturday & Sunday, February 4 & 5: staffing the Jenkins stand/table
- Saturday, February 4: contributors dinner (location TBD)
- Monday, February 6: all day contributor hackathon
- Unknown User (rtyler) (attendance, organizing)
- Unknown User (danielbeck) (attendance, organizing)
- Unknown User (kohsuke) (attendance, organizing)
- Alyssa Tong (not attending, organizing)
- Victor Martinez (attendance)
- Unknown User (abayer) (attendance, speaking)
- Unknown User (rsandell)
- Unknown User (aheritier)
- Unknown User (csanchez) (attendance, speaking)
- Jenkins Star Wars t-shirts (50)
- Jenkins stand is located in building K, level 2, table 5
- Stand setup begins at 9am on Saturday and Sunday. Attendees will begin to come in at 10am.
- HELP: Oliver could use some man power to haul boxes to the stand. If you are available to help with this please meet Olivier at 8:45am at the campus bar. See map here https://www.meetup.com/jenkinsmeetup/events/236370501/ . He will have a Jenkins t-shirt on or ask for Olblak at the bar.
- There will be wifi in the stand areas
- Stand Planning: ** Demo monitor - Olivier has been kind enough to let us use his 32" monitor. He'll bring it to the stand..THANK YOU Olivier!!
- Update background slides from Jenkins World to FOSDEM (Tyler)
- Tyler will update the running slides used at Jenkins World (Tyler)
- Update to Jenkins postcard (Alyssa)
- Declarative postcard (Patrick Wolf/Tyler)
- Declarative demo (Patrick/Andrew)
- At least one dedicated PC (with wireless) for demos (Tyler will bring)
- Jenkins black table linen (Tyler to bring)
- stickers (few thousand minimum)
- t-shirts always in high demand (50, as many as we can sell)
- buttons (small round badges) with Jenkins headshot / weather symbols / blue ball button + happy jenkins, red button + angry jenkins
- Language-spoken type buttons for people manning the stand as well as give away (e.g. Chris would have a Scottish flag, Bobby a Swedish, English flag and German flag buttons. We are using what is left over from last year's event. If there isn't a flag button for your specific country pls don't be discouraged)