This plug-in makes it possible to show all the job tasks (builders, publishers, ...) to be executed as part of a build job.
This plugin enables you to run your job in a dry-run mode.
* Fix JENKINS-15171 - The run button must respect the configured rights
* Add a default Jenkins Result as SUCCESS for plugin using dry-un
* Fix dry-run builders
* Add a job property (Enable to choice different types of dry-run for the the job: runlisteners, buildwrappers, builders, ...)
* Remove the dry-run for the maven job type (the maven job type Jenkins implementation is not suitable for a well dry-run)
* Added dry-run for publishers
* Added a badge action to the build history
* Delegate dry-un to the build step if the build step extends DryRun extension point.
* Initial version
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata