This plugin generates Doxygen documentation and publishes HTML reports generated by the Doxygen tool.
Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java and others languages.
* Support environment variable expansion Doxygen OUTPUT_DIRECTORY and HTLM_OUTPUT tags.
* Add doxygen as a build step
* Don't log build specific information in slave log, but use BuildListener console
* Fix Doxyfile parsing of quoted strings and infinite include recursion
* Fixed reopened issue #18154 - Use correct HTML output with folderWhereYouRunDoxygen
* Fixed issue #18154 - Use correct HTML output with folderWhereYouRunDoxygen (#5)
* Fixed issue #13599 - DoxygenDirectoryParser#isDirectoryAbsolute() can get confused and cause the doxygen OUTPUT_DIR not to be found
* Fixed an NPE when Doxygen generated directory did not have a parent
* Fix a NullPointerException at runtime
* Fixed issue #8831 - Push quoted path
* Fixed issue #8638 - Added matrix support
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata