This plugin allows you publish Parasoft C++test test results.
This plugin makes it possible to import Parasoft C++test reports from each build into Hudson so they are displayed with a trend graph and details about which tests that failed.
The followings are known problems and improvements for static analysis report of Cpptest plugin v.0.9.
* Fix JENKINS-29088 - Fix 404 on trends configuration link
* Fix bug on configuration save
* Add Cpptest 9.0+ support
* Fix JENKINS-18727 - The cppTest 9.5 xml output doesn't match the current parser rule
* Fix :
* For BugDetective use and extends violation of static analysis (StdViol)
* Upgraded to Jenkins 1.410
* Upgraded to xUnit 1.9
* Upgraded to xUnit 1.8
* Upgraded to xUnit 1.4
* Upgraded to xUnit 1.1
* Added static analysis part (Thanks to N. Q. Huy)
* Upgraded to xUnit 0.6.1
* Upgraded to xUnit 0.4
* Added C and C++ Testing
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata