This plugin generates the trend report for CppCheck, a tool for static C/C++ code analysis.
The Cppcheck plug-in scans for Cppcheck report files in the build workspace and reports the issues detected during static C/C++ code analysis.
The following features are provided by this plug-in:
Remote access API (REST API)
Use the URLs below to access the Cppcheck specific data.
Description of possibilities
Example of XML data:
Example of JSON data:
* Add option to not fail builds if a report is not found.
* Fix JENKINS-14908 - Enable Maven project support.
* Fix JENKINS-15707 - Cppcheck Trend graph is blank even though the plugin processes stats correctly
* Fix JENKINS-15523 - cppcheck: WARNING: Failed to resolve class
* Fix internal error by computing between newError and previousError: wrong inverse between performance severity and information severity
* Fix JENKINS-13657 - Cppcheck does not work with the "Flexible Publish Plugin"
* Fix JENKINS-13589 - Calculation errors of threshold crossing
* Fix JENKINS-12364 - Cannot drill down to source code with cppcheck when build source is checked out using SVN
* Fix JENKINS-11114 - Separate errors report on build report page by severity type.
* Fix reopened JENKINS-10368 - Wrong image dimension for Cppcheck Results link on Dashboard
* Fix JENKINS-12504 - cppcheck-plugin doesn't display the latest source when cppcheck-plugin is the cause of a build failure
* Merge pull request - Add a link to the line number
* Fix JENKINS-11096 - No cppcheck reports found if they stored in workspace
* Fix JENKINS-9178 - Cppcheck plugin missing files if used by a matrix project
This new version supports the new Cppcheck output format (version 2).
* Fixed JENKINS-9727 - Add Cppcheck version 2 support
* Fixed JENKINS-9726 - Cannot handle empty files
* Rerelease 0.14 to properly set required Jenkins version
* Fixed JENKINS-8559 - CppCheck links to last success or unstable build, even when the current build fails due to CppCheck errors
* Fixed JENKINS-6990 - List of files not correctly displayed when providing several XML files.
* Fixed JENKINS-8668 - Publish cppcheck results option not available in Ivy project
* Fixed issue #7448
* Fixed a java.lang.NullPointerException when the file attribute for an error is not specified.
* Integrated issue #6862 fix
* Added backward compatibility with the cppceck plugin 0.6 (except to display source code)
* An empty source file or a directory as a the value of the file attribute are managed for the cppcheck result file
* Added the ability to display cppcheck trend for each severity and the sum of all severities
: this version requires Hudson 1.321+.
* Some check boxes has been introduced to select the severities for build health
* Fixed building on slaves (java.io.NotSerializableException: java.io.PrintStream)
* Spelling correction
* Added remote API for the plug-in results
* Correction of the ambiguity of the analysis of workspace and module roots
* Collecting multiple analysis files
* Added the ability to go through source code
* Initial Release
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata