| Plugin ID
|| In Latest Release
Since Latest Release
| Latest Release
Latest Release Date
| 0.6 (archives)
Sep 06, 2013
| Source Code
Andrew Bayer (id: abayer)
|| 2014-Feb 1861
This plugin makes it possible to archive the workspace from builds of one project and reuse them as the SCM source for another project.
- In the configuration for a project whose workspace you want to clone and re-use in other projects, select "Archive for Clone Workspace SCM" in the list of publishers.
- If desired, specify the files to include in the archive - by default, this will be "*/". Use Ant-style globs.
- Specify the criteria a build needs to meet in order to be archived.
- Run a build. If it meets the criteria, its workspace will be archived, until a new build meeting the criteria has run, at which point the old archive will be deleted.
- In the configuration for a project which you wish to have re-use another project's workspace, select "Clone Workspace" from the list of possible SCMs.
- Choose the parent project whose workspace you wish to re-use from the drop-down list - if no projects have the Clone Workspace Publisher enabled, the drop-down will be empty.
- Choose the parent build criteria you wish to use.
- Run a build - assuming the parent project has an archived workspace meeting the criteria in question, it'll be expanded and used as the workspace for this build.
- Additionally, the changelog from the parent project build that archived workspace came from will be re-used as the changelog for this build.
Version 0.6 (Sept 6. 2013)
- Add support for Matrix jobs (issue #6890)
- Add null check in CloneWorkspaceSCM.createChangeLogParser() to prevent NPE. (issue #13160)
- Fix Switching archive type of cloned workspace leads to Exception in further jobs (issue #15038)
- Use full name for jobs
- Don't only consider jenkins root jobs as eligible parents
Version 0.5 (Aug 17, 2012)
- Add option to turn off default Ant excludes from workspace archive. (issue #13888)
Version 0.4 (Feb 3, 2012)
Version 0.3 (March 4, 2011)
Version 0.2 (also March 14, 2010)
- Clarifying display name text for CloneWorkspacePublisher
Version 0.1 (March 14, 2010)