This plugin generates the trend report for CCCC (C and C++ Code Counter).
Unfortunately, CCCC is an abandoned and unmaintained project. Pmccabe by contrast is a new and maintained McCabe-style complexity evaluator and sloc counter.
* Fixed JENKINS-10769 - NullPointerException on creating Cccc trend graph
* Fixed JENKINS-10584 - CCCC Plugin doesn't appear to run for failed builds
* Fixed JENKINS-4584 - CCCC plugin fails on non-default root directory
* Technical Upgrade to new Hudson API
* Adding ability to run remote build
* Initial release
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata