BuildResultTrigger makes it possible to monitor the build results of other jobs.
When you you have two jobs jobA and jobB and you want Jenkins to schedule jobB after the jobA execution (whatever the build result of jobA), you can configure Jenkins to say that jobB is the downstream job of jobA. The drawback with this approach is that jobA has the knowledge of its dependencies.
Note: The plug-in uses only persistence in memory. There is no impact on the Jenkins infrastructure (no new files created).
* Having dedicated jobs (such as cleaning an environment, backing up a database, ...) that are scheduled if other jobs are in failure.
This plugin provides the inverse mechanism of the core feature (downstream/upstream) and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin.
* Fix poll with at least two checked jobs
* Fix JENKINS-17641 - Unknown field 'logEnabled' in org.jenkinsci.lib.xtrigger.XTriggerCause
* Fix JENKINS-14580 - Configuration of Buildresult-Trigger remains unchanged, when saved.
* Fix JENKINS-13746 - Buildresult trigger plugin does not support hierachical folders
* Fix the restriction to READ elements
* Fix JENKINS-13182 - Add parent job name to the list of multi-configuration project child jobs
* Migrate to xtrigger-lib 0.8
* Updated parent version to 1.409 so it can be used in a LTS version
* Fix Button labels
* Changed detection processing, based on build number
* Initial version
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata