This plugin allows you to run web load tests from the cloud using Blitz.io.
1. go to /pluginManager/advanced, hit 'check now' button to get all the latest updates from update center.
2. go to /pluginManager/available, find the 'Blitz.io Plugin' under 'External Site/Tool Integrations' section, then install it.
1. go to /configure, find the Blitz.io section, then enter your blitz.io account user ID and API key. If you don't have a blitz.io account yet, you can register one here , it's free!
1. go to your job's configure page, such as /job/blitz.io%20plugin/configure, in the 'Post-build Actions', check the 'Blitz.io' box.
2. if you want to run a sprint test, check the 'Sprint' box, then enter the command and the response time threshold.
3. if you want to run a rush test, check the 'Rush' box, then enter the command and the error rate threshold.
Note: you may only blitz urls that are reachable from the public web, so please don't enter "localhost", "intranet links" etc in the command line.
1. after your job's build is done, click into that build, you will see a 'Blitz.io' link on the left hand side.
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata