This plugin allows you to load test your site using BlazeMeter. Jenkins will show a report generated by the test.
It includes the feature of setting the final build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the reported error percentage, and response time.
- FEATURE: Plugin now supports Blazemeter 3.0 tests
- FEATURE: Plugin now supports JSON tests
- FIX: Aggregate results more accurate, and handle errors better.
- FIX: API calls handle errors better.
- FEATURE: Plugin now supports proxy settings defined in: Jenkins/plugins/advanced.
- FEATURE: Multiple UserKeys can be inserted via the "Credentials Plugin".
- FIX: Main JMX file uploads correctly.
- FEATURE: Binary files now available for upload in data directory.
- FIX: Main JMX file now set correctly.
- FIX: Some graphical tweaks to the report page.
- CHANGES: Test duration override has 3 hours set by default, not 20 minutes.
- CHANGES: Test list populated by last updated.
- CHANGES: Report page has no need for the user to be logged in to BlazeMeter.