Slide, Inc. is planning on hosting a Hudson Bay Area Meetup/Hackathon on July 18th, 2009 in downtown San Francisco. We are currently planning to run the meetup from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Street parking available, I don't think it's metered on the weekends, if it is, there's ample public day parking in the area of the ball park (particularly between 2nd and 3rd St on Townsend St.)
- Walk up 2 blocks up 4th street towards the city (crossing Townsend)
- Turn right on Brannan St
- Walk 2 blocks up Brannan St.
Consult the Muni Maps, I don't ride Muni so I don't know the most efficient route.
On the 18th when you arrive, if there's not somebody outside waiting, please call rtyler at 415-728-3595
Depending, we may order some lunch, but refreshments, and snappy wireless access will be available
So we can gauge how much food and beer to purchase, please RSVP by the 17th.
- R. Tyler Ballance (commit: rtyler, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) (hosting the meetup)
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi (commit: kohsuke, email: email@example.com)
- Andrew Bayer (commit: abayer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Adam Christian (commit: admc, email: email@example.com)
- Mike Rooney+1 (commit: mcrooney, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Victor M. (email: email@example.com)
- Chris Lewis (commit: lewisham, email: cflewis AT soe DOT ucsc DOT edu) (maybe late, maybe leaving early. Stupid public transit).
- Thom K