| Plugin ID
|| In Latest Release
Since Latest Release
| Latest Release
Latest Release Date
May 31, 2013
| Source Code
Alan Harder (id: mindless)
|| 2013-Apr 2950
Keep a log of who performed particular Jenkins operations, such as configuring jobs.
This plugin adds an Audit Trail section in the main Jenkins configuration page. Here you can configure log location and settings (file size and number of rotating log files), and a URI pattern for requests to be logged. The default options select most actions with significant effect such as creating/configuring/deleting jobs and views or delete/save-forever/start a build. The log is written to disk as configured and recent entries can also be viewed in the Manage / System Log section.
Also see the JobConfigHistory Plugin for recording actual changes made to job configurations.
Version 1.8 (31-May-2013)
- Fixed security vulnerability.
Version 1.7 (3-Aug-2011)
Version 1.6 (24-Feb-2011)
- Rerelease 1.5 to properly set required Jenkins version.
Version 1.5 (15-Feb-2011)
- Set a default value for log location.
- Translation update (German)
Version 1.4 (21-Nov-2009)
- For queue item URLs, add URL for that item's job in the log entry.
- Update uses of deprecated APIs
Version 1.3 (3-Mar-2009)
- Updated to work with Hudson 1.288 and higher. Use version 1.2 for older Hudson versions.
- Fix so build triggers also appear in Manage / System Log section.
Version 1.2 (13-Feb-2009)
- Add option to log how each build is triggered (on Hudson 1.283 or higher; older versions just say "Started").
- Add some more URI patterns to log by default.
Version 1.1 (16-Jan-2009)
Version 1.0 (15-Jan-2009)