View Async Http Client on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Async Http Client Plugin
This plugin provides a shared dependency on the ning.com async-http-client library so that other plugins can co-operate when using this library.
Beside the dependency to the async library (https://github.com/AsyncHttpClient/async-http-client), this plugin also provides a utility class to help you get the proxyserver instance that is correct for the current jenkins instance.
For code which is running on the master and is happy to use a shared instance that will be shut down with Jenkins, as of 1.7.8, there is a singleton which keeps an instance configured for the current proxy server:
There is also a responsive mailing list for using the base async-http-client library at: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#\!forum/asynchttpclient\|https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#\!forum/asynchttpclient (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#\!forum/asynchttpclient)
Version 126.96.36.199 (Nov 2018)
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.24-jenkins-1, which includes some of the security fixes from 1.9.40.
Version 188.8.131.52 (Oct 2017)
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.9.40.
- Updated java level to 7.
- Updated jenkins baseline to 1.625.3.
Version 184.108.40.206 (Jun 2016)
- Upgraded to 2.9 parent POM.
- Fixed SECURITY-305.
Version 1.7.24 (Dec 2015)
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.24
- Bump core version to 1.466 and stop bundling slf4j in the hpi file
- Pick up noProxyHosts configuration from Jenkins proxy settings (issue 31823)
Version 1.7.8 (Dec 2012)
- Added AHC.instance() to provide a shared instance for use on the master.
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.8
Version 1.7.4-1 (May 2012)
- Fixed plugin description when the plugin is installed.
Version 1.7.4 (May 2012)
- Updated async-http-client dependency to 1.7.4.
Version 1.7.2-1 (April 2012)
- Changed required core from 1.424 to 1.398 to allow for greater uptake
Version 1.7.2 (April 2012)
- Initial release, based on com.ning:async-http-client:1.7.2