This plugin makes it possible to copy artifacts to remote locations.
By default, Jenkins archives artifacts generated by the build. These artifacts are stored in the JENKINS_HOME directory with all other elements such as job configuration files.
ArtifactDeployer plugin enables you to archive build artifacts to any remote locations such as to a separate file server (outside of JENKINS_HOME directory).
There are many other Jenkins plugins close to ArtifactDeployer such as CopyArtifact plugin or CopyArchiver plugin for publishing artifacts from Jenkins resources (from the current workspace, from the old builds of the same job or other jobs, ...) to remote locations with the protocol file://
But none of these plugins provides a common way to manage the deployment.
ArtifactDeployer is a complete alternative to the built-in Jenkins feature "Archiving artefacts' and it is aimed at providing an uniform deployment mechanism.
* Fix deployed item ID when there is multiple ArtifactDeployer step
* Fix issue #24140 - ArtifactDeployer migration breaks lazy-load on Jenkins initialization
* Fix typo in help file.
* Additional help text
* Fix issue #18135 - Conditional Build Step plugin crashes when using Artifact Deployer plugin as build step
* Fix NullPointterException
* Fix issue #16031 - Lost deployed artifacts after restart
* Fix issue #15709 - ArtifactDeployer does not appear in Flexible Publish
* Fix issue #15354 - Add option to fail the build if specified "Files to deploy" do not exist
* Fix issue #15059 - recursive deletion of deployment pathes not working correctly
* Fix issue #15058 - Setting for GroovyScript is not permanent
* Fix issue #14547 - Null pointer exception when using groovy script
* Fix issue #14548 - help for groovy script usage is never displayed
* Fix issue #13841 - "Base folder" for deploying the artifacty from source folder to remote directory
* Fix issue #13937 - ArtifactDeployer 0.16 messes the filenames for Windows filesystems
* Fix NullPointerException on artifact deletion
* Fix issue #12311 - Display the Deployed Artifacts in a tree structure similar to how they are displayed under the Build Artifacts section
* Fix issue #11867 - Deployed files have a different time with original files.
* Fix issue #12522 - Deploy artifacts for failed builds, too
* Fix issue #11640 - Can't copy on remote windows slave
* Fix partially issue #9996 - Have the possibility to change the user and group ACL's on artifacts (Conserve file permissions to copy).
* Fixed NullPointerException when the remote directory value is not set (for the ArtifactDeployer publisher and for the ArtifactDeployer builder).
* Make it compatible to LTS series (1.409.x)
* Fix partially issue #10360 - Added support of Maven project
* Fix slave execution
* Fix bug on deletion
* Fix a ClassCastException (for more than one entry) on save configuration
* Integrated a pull request - Fixed a NullPointerException
* Add 'deployment artifacts' as a a build step (builder item) in addition to publishers.
* Add a checkbox for deleting remote artifacts when the build is deleted.
* The plugins enables users to call a Groovy script when the builds are deleted (for manual and automatic deletion).
* Initial release
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata