This plugin makes it possible to copy artifacts to remote locations.
Jenkins provides by default a feature for archiving artifacts generated by the build of a Jenkins Job. These artifacts are archived in the JENKINS_HOME directory. However, this directory contains also tool configurations (global and job configurations). Therefore, there is no separation between infrastructure data, jobs data and generated elements. It is often considered to be a bad practice and it doesn't help to manage it from an administrator point of view.
Unfortunately, it's not possible to extend the 'archived artifacts' feature to archive artifacts in a location other than JENKINS_HOME.
The main goal of the ArtifactDeployer plugin is to archive artifacts in your desired locations (other than JENKINS_HOME directory).
There are many Jenkins plugins close to ArtifactDeployer such as CopyArtifact plugin or CopyArchiver plugin for publishing artifacts from Jenkins resources (from the current workspace, from the old builds of the same job or other jobs, ...) to remote locations with the protocol file://
There are also others plugins for managing other protocols such as ftp://, ssh:///.
But none of these plugins provides a common way to manage the deployment.
* Fix issue #18135 - Conditional Build Step plugin crashes when using Artifact Deployer plugin as build step
* Fix NullPointterException
* Fix issue #16031 - Lost deployed artifacts after restart
* Fix issue #15709 - ArtifactDeployer does not appear in Flexible Publish
* Fix issue #15354 - Add option to fail the build if specified "Files to deploy" do not exist
* Fix issue #15059 - recursive deletion of deployment pathes not working correctly
* Fix issue #15058 - Setting for GroovyScript is not permanent
* Fix issue #14547 - Null pointer exception when using groovy script
* Fix issue #14548 - help for groovy script usage is never displayed
* Fix issue #13841 - "Base folder" for deploying the artifacty from source folder to remote directory
* Fix issue #13937 - ArtifactDeployer 0.16 messes the filenames for Windows filesystems
* Fix NullPointerException on artifact deletion
* Fix issue #12311 - Display the Deployed Artifacts in a tree structure similar to how they are displayed under the Build Artifacts section
* Fix issue #11867 - Deployed files have a different time with original files.
* Fix issue #12522 - Deploy artifacts for failed builds, too
* Fix issue #11640 - Can't copy on remote windows slave
* Fix partially issue #9996 - Have the possibility to change the user and group ACL's on artifacts (Conserve file permissions to copy).
* Fixed NullPointerException when the remote directory value is not set (for the ArtifactDeployer publisher and for the ArtifactDeployer builder).
* Make it compatible to LTS series (1.409.x)
* Fix partially issue #10360 - Added support of Maven project
* Fix slave execution
* Fix bug on deletion
* Fix a ClassCastException (for more than one entry) on save configuration
* Integrated a pull request - Fixed a NullPointerException
* Add 'deployment artifacts' as a a build step (builder item) in addition to publishers.
* Add a checkbox for deleting remote artifacts when the build is deleted.
* The plugins enables users to call a Groovy script when the builds are deleted (for manual and automatic deletion).
* Initial release
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata