On wssqe25.sfbay, native m2 job that attempts to download artifacts from a remote repository blocks.
Similar set up on my virtualbox (bear-xp) didn't show this problem.
This can be now reproduced by launching a separate JNLP slave connected to my debug Hudson installation on my desktop. So it's not related to the headless-ness of the slave.
I disabled Windows firewall, relaunched the JNLP slave agent, and retried the build but that didn't make a difference. Restarting the system didn't help either.
Once hang happens, jconsole doesn't attach. Hudson fails to obtain the thread dump, either.
I started Maven process with a debugger, and now the artifact downloads work (#7)
Again with a debugger, and now the artifact downloads work (#10)
I switched to JDK6u5. Without a debugger, it still fails (#11)
- milkha seems to have the same issue http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/job/glassfish-v3-windows/340/console
Visual Studio on wssqe25 is ready