View utPLSQL on the plugin site for more information.
The utplsql plugin is a tool to parse the output of utplsql to have test reports in Jenkins.
This plugin is for utplsql v2 only. For v3 please use the xunit plugin.
Version 0.6.1 (Feb 15, 2014)
- Simplified regular expression handling to be more robust (Fixed JENKINS-21657)
- Fixed JENKINS-21752
Version 0.5 (Jul 07, 2013)
- Compatibility with newer jUnit test recorder was broken
- Elapsed time is parsed as well, if present (Thanks to Christophe Deniaud)
- Plugin moved to github
Version 0.4 (Feb 13, 2011)
- Update link in help
Version 0.3 (Jun 12, 2010)
- Some improvements in texts/unittests
- Some smaller bugfixes
- first public release
- First version, working on slaves, never released to public
- First working version, did not work on slaves, never released to public