View XebiaLabs XL Deploy on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
- Package your application
- Publish your deployment package to XL Deploy
- Deploy your application
These actions can be executed separately or combined sequentially.
- XL Deploy 4.5.0 or later
- Jenkins LTS version 1.509.1 or later
- Java 8
Note: In version 6.0.0 and later, the plugin requires the Jenkins server run Java 8 or later. Versions 4.0.0 through 5.0.3 require Java 7 or later.
- Package a deployment archive (DAR)
- With the artifact(s) created by the Jenkins job
- With other artifacts or resources
- Publish DAR packages to XL Deploy
- Trigger deployments in XL Deploy
- Auto-scale deployments to modified environments
- Execute on Microsoft Windows or Unix slave nodes
- Create a "pipeline as code" in a Jenkinsfile (supported in version 6.1.0 and later)
For information about configuring and using the plugin, visit the XebiaLabs documentation site.