This plugin integrates SourceGear Vault/Fortress™ version control with Jenkins.
Currently the plugin supports polling SCM for changes, triggering build if there is changes and keeping the changelog.
This is an unofficial plugin - neither the plugin or the developer are affiliated with SourceGear.
View SourceGear Vault on the plugin site for more information.
The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
Once this plugin is installed, you'll see SourceGear Vault as one of the options in the SCM. See inline help for more information about how to use it.
A huge thanks to Antti Relander for his original work and for granting permission to fork. All the cleaver parts should be considered Antii's, and the bugs should be considered mine.
Version 1.1 (September 12, 2012)
- Forked development with permission of original author.
- New Feature - Added a set files writable option.
- New Feature - Updated dependencies to more recent versions of Jenkins.
- New Feature - Updated password handling to encrypt stored password and mask password use on command line.
- Fixed bug - Change log annotations are now correctly displayed.
- Fixed bug - Merge option is now set correctly to the current value when editing a project.
- Fixed bug - Temp files created during polling are now cleaned up.
Version 1.0 (December 1, 2011)
- Initial version committed by Antti Relander ( https://github.com/rellu/vault-scm-plugin)
SourceGear, Vault and Fortress are trademarks of SourceGear, LLC
Apache, Apache Subversion and Subversion are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation