View Text File Operations on the plugin site for more information.
Provides a build step to create or update text file with specified content.
Common use cases: Create readme, build details, batch files or any scripts which can be executed later.
- Create a new text file or overwrite existing file
- Update existing files
How to use?
File Path: Path to create text file (variables can be used here).
Create at Workspace: Enable this to create the file at workspace directory else full path must be specified.
Text File Content: The content of the file (variables can be used here).
File Options: You may overwrite, append to end or insert at start of a file. To create a new file use Overwrite option.
V1.3.2 (April 08, 2016):
V1.3.1 (March 26, 2016):
- Fixed JENKINS-32694 : Directory or path separator fixed for *nix systems.
V1.3.0 (March 20, 2016):
- Fixed JENKINS-32694 : Introduced "Create at Workspace" checkbox, if enabled then the file will be created at workspace directory.
- Fixed JENKINS-33221 : Added logging
- Fixed issue with adding multiple end of lines when appending to end of file or insert at start.
V1.2.1 (December 23, 2015):
- First release of plugin