- Fixed display of source code browsing of old builds
- Show new and fixed tasks (JENKINS-4130)
- Copy affected files to build folder to provide source code browsing of old builds
- Limit source code display to authenticated users (JENKINS-2773)
- Use the parsed tasks tag as type of the task (JENKINS-4131)
- Added remote API for the plug-in results (report: thanks to Rob Oxspring for the patch)
- Added option to scan for tasks even if the has been failed (JENKINS-3794)
- Added new trend graphs and a configuration screen per job or per user.
- Consider build thresholds only for the parent module in m2 multi-module jobs (JENKINS-3310)
- Fixed NPE in m2 builds (JENKINS-3400, JENKINS-3399)
- Improved computation of new warnings detection (report)
- Additional build status thresholds: now you can set the build status to unstable or failure if the total number of the number of new warnings exceeds the defined thresholds (JENKINS-2537, JENKINS-3024).
- Improved new warning detection: now warnings are only considered as new if the associated source code context (3 lines of code) differs.
- Added a toggle option to ignore the case when scanning for open tasks (Thanks to kutzi for the patch!).
- Added validation of file pattern in configuration screen
- Fixed priority evaluation radio buttons in configuration screen (JENKINS-2805)
- Added new configuration entry "default encoding" that is used when the plug-in reads or parses files (JENKINS-1999)
- Fixed broken links to detail pages (JENKINS-2743)
- Speedup of summary graphs (JENKINS-2658)
- Fixed missing initialization of priority evaluation radio buttons (JENKINS-2520)
- Added zero warnings high score status: you will see if you reached a new high score (e.g., the time your build stays in a zero warnings state). If you have a zero warnings build, but no high score yet then you will see the number of days still to go until you reach the high score.
- Copy files that contain annotations from slave to master (JENKINS-1749, JENKINS-2371)
- Fixed overall module summary in m2 jobs (wrong number of scanned files: JENKINS-2347)
- Improved performance of relative file name resolution (thanks to Alfred Messner for the patch)
- Fixed wrong links to package and module details if the name contains illegal hyperlink characters (JENKINS-2476).
- Tables are now sorted by the first column on loading (JENKINS-2464).
FileNotFoundExceptionsif plug-in is used in a master slave setup (JENKINS-2371).
- Added support for non-word tasks like @todo (JENKINS-2364).
- Fixed display of details if there is only one open task remaining (JENKINS-2239).
- Fixed width and tooltips of the summary images that show the distribution per module, package, etc.
- Fixed tab view rendering for internet explorer
- Fixed display of filenames if there is no path segment in a filename (JENKINS-1727)
- Enhanced health and stability evaluation: added configuration of severities that should be considered during evaluation (JENKINS-2003, JENKINS-2202)
- Added dynamic loading of the tab content in the detail pages.
- Fixed wrong class hierarchy in m2 reporter (JENKINS-2155)
- Fixed module aggregation for m2 builds (JENKINS-2153)
- For unknown packages now the name "unknown" is used rather than "n/a" (JENKINS-2132)
- Added different help texts for maven or freestyle configuration
- Parsing of ant build.xml or maven pom.xml files is now only done if the build runs with the corresponding runner (JENKINS-1898)
- Ignore maven projects without target folder (JENKINS-1813)
- Reduced mermory footprint of parser (JENKINS-1960)
- Fixed NPE during computation of new warnings (JENKINS-2093)
- "Zero warnings since build #x" indicator should work correctly now (JENKINS-1533)
- Height of trend graph can be changed for the m2 project type, too (JENKINS-2115)
- Fixed count of scanned files for m2 projects (JENKINS-2113)
- New file overview page that shows the distribution per file
- Added source code links to tasks table
- Show line number of files in all tasks detail views (JENKINS-1974)
- Improved layout (css) of the tabview
- New result UI with drill-down and statistics of modules, packages, severities, overview, and details
- Added parsing of ANT build.xml files to extract the project name (JENKINS-1560)
- Improved parsing of Java files to extract the package name (JENKINS-1828, JENKINS-1829)
- Added file exclusion pattern to exclude certain files from being scanned (thanks to Brendt for providing the patch!)
- Fixed backward compatibility with Hudson 1.180
- Added m2 report aggregation of sub-modules and the main project (JENKINS-1602,JENKINS-1522)
- Added expandable advanced section in plug-in configuration screen
- Added customizable height of trend graph (to prevent scrolling on the main page)
- Fixed bug in trend report generation if build has been terminated without creating the Tasks results
- Fixed JENKINS-1560: Generate an unique module name if the pom.xml do contain duplicate names
- Fixed JENKINS-1500: Fixed wrong initialization of cookie (for trend report toggle graph)
- Fixed JENKINS-1547: Don't start publisher if build has been canceled
- Added drill-down support for task priorities
- Module statistics now shows module names of pom.xml for maven projects (rather than the module path segment)
- Fixed JENKINS-1468: Fixed broken trend reports during a running build
- Fixed JENKINS-1501: Replaced link to results of running build to results of last finished build
- Added french localization for messages (thanks to Eric Lefevre)
- Added german localization for messages and views
- Fixed JENKINS-1259: trend graph update only for successful builds
- Fixed JENKINS-1381: multiple invocations of task scanner in one module
- Added support for the native maven2 build option of Hudson
- Number of scanned files is now shown in the build summary
- New icons
- Fixed JENKINS-965 and JENKINS-1296
- Highlighting of the line that contains a task (with a tool tip showing the priority)
- Added toggle link for the trend graph: if failure or healthy thresholds are defined, then you could use this link to toggle between two graph modes.
o Priorities mode: the graph shows the distribution of tasks by priority
o Healthiness mode: the graph shows the tasks above and below the thresholds
- Added hierarchical grouping of open tasks:
o Added maven module tasks statistics (for freestyle projects that use maven as build tool)
o Added maven module tasks details
o Added Java package (or C# namespace) tasks statistics
o Added Java package (or C# namespace) tasks details
- Converted icons to GIF due to IE rendering problems
- Removed timestamp checks for trend graph
- Task links directly jump to the reported line in the source code
- Fixed graph bugs (issue #795 and issue #796)
- Added links to HTML colored source code
- Added source code links
- Fixes display of projects that used Release 1.2 of Task Scanner.
- Added different trend graphs (same as in findbugs plug-in)
- Added preliminary detail page showing the open tasks
- Fixed duplicate classes error
- Fixed file handle bug (issue #727)
- Initial Release