View Simple Theme on the plugin site for more information.
- Use your own CSS.
- Replace the Jenkins Favicon.
Some ready-made themes can be found on GitHub, these can also serve as examples for fully customizing the Jenkins appearance:
Version 0.5.1 (30 August, 2018)
- JENKINS-53327: Fix Inclusion of extra CSS
- Don't migrate empty fields
Version 0.5 (26 August, 2018)
- New configuration layout: Allow an arbitrary number of theme elements (Old configuration should be migrated automatically, but a downgrade WILL loose settings)
- Supports Configuration-as-Code
- DEV: Support incrementals
- DEV: Code is forced into Google Code Style
Version 0.4 (12 February, 2018)
- New feature: Set favicon, contributed by Taiki Sugawara
- New feature: Allow specifying simple CSS rules right on the settings page
- Initial translation support (for all 4 strings )
- Parent update, minor cleanups
- Added CI builds and a simple test
- Don't apply the theme on pages generated by the Build Monitor Plugin
Version 0.3 (5 March, 2013)
- Simple bump of parent version so that the plugin correctly identifies as a Jenkins plugin for people using custom update centers
Version 0.2 (29 July, 2011)
- Initial release