The data center that's housing one of our key servers (184.108.40.206) is going to perform an infrastructure upgrade on July 21st between 02:00am UTC to 08:00am UTC.
During this migration, the following user-facing services will be unavailable:
- Update center: you will not be able to install or update plugins
- Package server (deb/rpm/solaris): you will not be able to install/update the Jenkins package from your package manager
The following developer-facing services will be unavailable:
- Maven repository that receives plugin releases: you will not be able to releae plugins
- Jenkins on Jenkins: there will be no CI services on core. Plugins are built on another Jenkins server and will be unaffected.
- Subversion repository: you will not be able to check out or commit changes. We recommend those plugins to move to GitHub.
- Project meeting minutes
- online javadoc and sourec code cross-reference service
We plan to keep the following services running, but with some degraded functionalities:
- primary website. Download experience will be disturbed, and community rating will not work.
- Bug tracker and Wiki will remain up, but you will not be able to login.
The following services will be also unavailable, although few will likely to notice:
- Anonymous usage statistics collection
- Receiver app of the contributed localization
Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.