View Raspberry Pi Build Status on the plugin site for more information.
Allows users to display build status ona Raspberry Pi via a multi-colour LED LedBorg
- Reflect all build states using an LED display attached to the GPIO pins
- Custom colour to state mapping
Potential upcoming features
- Custom GPIO pin to result mapping
- Support for other SBC'supported by the pi4j library
Jenkins version 1.658 or newer is required.
I have found various issues with the GPIO pins being addressable. These have been isolated down to which interfaces are enabled on the RPI. The minimum set appears to be:
If you are having problems, make sure these are enabled (Preferences -> Raspberry Pi Configuartion)
This is correct as of raspbian_jessie_all_rpi_2017.01.11
To configure Jenkins for the RPI, see the following README
Version 0.7 (5-March-2017)
- First generally available release