No information for the plugin 'pure-coverage-publisher' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
PureCoverage plugin reports coverage results from Rational PureCoverage tool (c++ coverage tool).
The plugin takes flat text file ('export' file) as input so you need to make your build export PureCoverage report in this format.
Tested with large report files.
- NOTE - After spending a number of hours pulling my hair out -> this plugin version only works on the text output from the UNIX version of purecov, NOT on the windows output from 'coverage.exe' - the formats are totally different.
- I only use it with free-style project-type jobs so I cannot grant it works with maven2 project-type jobs.
- It doesn't accumulate reports in case there are multiple report files
Compilation 6th May 2010:
- NOT completely tested! (so not checked in...)
- Code 'https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/hudson/trunk/hudson/plugins/pure-coverage' @ revision 30769
- This plugin was originally coded against Hudson '1.258'. I have successfully recompiled against '1.356', after:
From \pom.xml, Completely removing:
To CoveragePublisher.java adding: