View Mailer on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
See the documentation here.
- See GitHub releases
Version 1.23 (Jan 4, 2019)
- JENKINS-37812 - Send notification even if the build agent goes offline
- JENKINS-55099 - Fix test issue when validating plugin against recent LTS (no production changes)
- JENKINS-55292 - Use plugin's localization messages
Version 1.22 (Oct 19, 2018)
- JENKINS-53467 - Make the plugin compatible with Jenkins Configuration-as-Code plugin
- PR #43 - Chinese localization was moved to Chinese Localization Plugin
Version 1.21 (Mar 26, 2018)
- Fix security issue that allowed unauthorized users to send test emails.
Version 1.20 (Mar 20, 2017)
- SECURITY-372 (advisory) Emails were sent to addresses not associated with actual users of Jenkins.
If the security fix is undesirable in a particular instance, it can be disabled with either or both of the following two system properties:
-Dhudson.tasks.MailSender.SEND_TO_UNKNOWN_USERS=true: send mail to build culprits even if they do not seem to be associated with a valid Jenkins login.
-Dhudson.tasks.MailSender.SEND_TO_USERS_WITHOUT_READ=true: send mail to build culprits associated with a valid Jenkins login even if they would not otherwise have read access to the job.
Version 1.19 (Jan 31 2017)
- JENKINS-40224 Corrects formatting of MIME messages broken in 1.18.
- JENKINS-39999 Added description to plugin.
Version 1.18 (Sep 4 2016)
- Use the new
display-url-apifor user facing page links
- Move i18n messages to own package namespace.
Version 1.17 (Apr 20 2016)
- JENKINS-33266 Upgrade to parent POM 2.x.
- JENKINS-33291 Include additional tests.
- JENKINS-32301 Support more than one Reply-To address.
- JENKINS-34324 Fix PCT issues against 2.0-rc-1.
Version 1.16 (Oct 29 2015)
- Fixed some findbugs warnings
- Fix an encoding issue for the french locale
- Made the plugin buildable with jdk 8
Version 1.15 (Feb 4 2015)
- issue #26758 Charset is ignored (and incorrect) in MimeMessageBuilder
Version 1.14 (Feb 2 2015)
- issue #26606 Recipient list tokenizer not including comma delim
Version 1.13 (Jan 23 2015)
- issue #23074 Add convenience function for creating a standard MimeMessage
Version 1.12 (Nov 06 2014)
- Better format for the
Version 1.12-beta-1 (Aug 25 2014)
- JENKINS-23713 Taking advantage of APIs in 1.577+.
Version 1.11 (Aug 18 2014)
- JENKINS-24214 Fix in 1.10 broke test emails.
Version 1.10 (Aug 06 2014)
- SECURITY-152: plaintext password vulnerability.
Version 1.9 (Jul 08 2014)
- New extension point in mailer-plugin to exclude email recipients
- Mail resolvers return emails from user configurations if defined (JENKINS-19433)
- Suppress errors in MailResolvers to prevent their impact on external callers (JENKINS-23256)
- Prevent NullPointerException during the creation of failure e-mails (JENKINS-22695)
Version 1.8 (Dec 17 2013)
- Moved help files from Jenkins core (forgotten after split of plugin).
Version 1.7 (Dec 16 2013)
- NullPointerException from MailSender.createEmptyMail (JENKINS-20954)