Distribution of this plugin has been suspended due to unresolved security vulnerabilities, see below.
The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
Download & Installation
You can download the latest .hpi and install it from the Manage Plugins menu, or install this plugin directly from the Plugins Update Center.
- After installing the plugin, go to Jenkins dashboard, a menu 'JS Games' should appear.
- Click 'JS Games' menu, it will then display the list of games available. The first game will be displayed by default.
- Select other games from the menu.
Adding New Game
- Create a class implementation of Game interface.
- Add the class to games list in JsGamesRootAction.
- Add <game_id>.jelly in src/main/resources/hudson/plugins/jsgames/JsGamesRootAction/ .
- Add game icon to src/main/webapp/<game_id>/icon.png .
Version 0.2 (Aug 5, 2011)
- Update for Jenkins
Version 0.1 (Aug 1, 2010)
- Initial release