No information for the plugin 'fortify-cloudscan-jenkins-plugin' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin has been written for and tested against Fortify CloudScan 17.x
Fortify CloudScan allows an organization to host their own internal cloud-based infrastructure of Static Code Analyzer (SCA) machines that are distributed jobs by a centralized controller and optionally integrated with Software Security Center (SSC). CloudScan is included with Fortify 4.30 and higher and was an optional component in previous versions of Fortify.
This plugin provides simple configuration of CloudScan jobs without sacrificing the flexibility of performing custom scan jobs.
Step 1 - Configure Fortify CloudScan global parameters
Add the URL to Fortify CloudScan and to Software Security Center (SSC). Using SSC is optional but recommended. When SSC is used, the controllers URL will be resolved from SSC. However, scans can also be sent directly to the controller without passing through SSC. When using SSC, a token will be required for authentication. This token is only used for displaying projects and project versions in the job configuration. The token should be assigned to a user with the ability to read all projects and versions from SSC.
Step 2 - Configure job to invoke Fortify CloudScan
Fill out the required Build ID field and optionally the other fields. When using SSC, the plugin can perform lookups for project version id's based on the selected project and version retrieved dynamically from SSC.
Selected the 'Advanced' button will provide configuration for commonly used advanced parameters. If custom parameters are required, use the 'Advanced Scan Arguments' textbox.
Version 1.5.2 (June 13, 2018)
- Coming soon
Version 1.5.1 (April 27, 2018)
- Updated to use modern version of Jenkins parent pom
- Fixed pipeline support where plugin would not be an option in the generator
- Requires Java 8
Version 1.5.0 (October 12, 2017)
- Added support for -mt (labeled Parallel Analysis) and enabled by default
- Removed legacy workers option
Version 1.4.1 (July 20, 2017)
- Fixed no-default-rules option ordering
Version 1.4.0 (February 27, 2017)
- Added support for Jenkins Pipeline
Version 1.3.1 (October 6, 2016)
- Grouped memory settings and added support for autoheap and rmiWorkerMaxHeap
- Corrected issue that dupicated scan arguments from the advanced tab
Version 1.3.0 (March 23, 2016)
- Refactored the way cloudscan is executed
- Supports master and slave nodes running Windows and non-Windows platforms
- Fixed issue where environment wasn't being properly set prior to executing cloudscan
Version 1.2.0 (February 25, 2016)
- Fixed defects in creating some Cloudscan arguments
- Added support for specifying multiple rulepacks
- Added support for retrieving rulepacks via URL
Version 1.1.1 (January 5, 2016)
- Fixed defect affecting parameters with spaces
Version 1.1.0 (December 22, 2015)
- Added environment setting of cloudscan process
- Added additional validation
Version 1.0.0 (October 23, 2015)
- Initial public release